Pregnancy: Serene and Confident
Online LAMAZE CLASSES - CALL +917702391110
The Lamaze method, named after the French obstetrician Dr.Ferdinand Lamaze who developed the method, has been widely practiced since the 1950's and remains one of the most commonly taught type of childbirth classes. Before the Lamaze method, the emphasis was on techniques to control breathing in order to cope with labor But the advent of the Lamaze method has changed all that.
The main objective of Lamaze classes is to help increase a woman's confidence in her ability to give birth. Towards that goal, a number of techniques are taught in Lamaze classes of which controlling breathing was just one. The techniques are intended to help women learn how to cope with labor in ways that will both make the process easier and make them more comfortable.
A Sample Lamaze Classes Video By Mrs. ManiPavitra
What to expect in Our Lamaze classes?
A typical Lamaze course consists of 12 hours of instruction and involves no more than 12 couples. Women are advised to take up these classes at the beginning of the seventh month of their pregnancy.
Our LAMAZE CLASSES cover -
- Normal labour, birth and the early postpartum period
- How to be alert and informed during birth
- Focussed breathing techniques for labour
- Other methods of relaxation and natural strategies to help you work with labour pain, like massage, walking, position changes and hydrotherapy
- Tips and suggestions to help your partner support you during labour
- The importance of one-on-one professional support during labour
- How to communicate with your needs effectively with the healthcare team
- Information and instructions regarding complications that may arise during labour and birth, and medical interventions that might become necessary
- Epidurals and other options that would assist in managing pain with medication
- Early communication with your baby
Mrs. Mani Pavitra - Professional Lamaze Instructor
Dr.Mani had realised that right education, comfort, pre and post natal support were key to a happy pregnancy. "The role of a father was also very important in a healthy delivery" she asserts .They attended Lamaze classes that helped them have a fantastic birth experience.The couple is blessed with 2 kids.Dr.Mani herself is a certified child birth educator and Lamaze instructor.Dr.Mani and Pradeep have started pampered Momz to propagate healthy birth practices and support pregnant couples .